Based in New York City, Jaunt is a fast-growing lifestyle brand focused on inspiring adventures free of distraction. Our popular, sleek, and stylish Jaunt packs are meticulously designed with purposed pockets for only the bare essentials needed for an adventure.
As part of our successful growth strategy, we partner with select music festivals to create a memorable on-site tent presence that help us share the Jaunt story, display and sell Jaunt's one-of-a-kind fanny packs, and create an overall engaging activation that cultivates positive vibes among festival attendees.
We've lined up an incredible 2015 festival tour featuring elite festivals across the East Coast. We are searching for exceptional candidates to help enhance and light up our tent presence at the following festivals:
- Hangout -- May 15th – 17th -- Gulf Shores, Alabama
- Mysteryland -- May 22nd – 25th -- Bethel Woods, New York
- Sweetlife -- May 30th – 31st -- Rockville, Maryland
- Bonnaroo -- June 11th – 14th -- Manchester, Tennessee
- Firefly -- June 18th – 21st -- Dover, Delaware
- Electric Forest -- June 25th – 28th -- Rothbury, Michigan
There are opportunities to attend individual festivals with us, or join our team on the road for the 3 consecutive weeks of the top festivals: Bonnaroo, Firefly, and Electric Forest. If hired for individual festivals, you will need to commit to being on-site for the entirety of the event (e.g. for camping festivals, expected to camp on-site).
Role responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Interacting with customers at the Jaunt tent
- Making sales and processing orders
- Installing and creating the design of the Jaunt tent
- Facilitating Jaunt’s popular cornhole game activation that we run on-site
- Assisting with the company’s social media presence at the event
The right person for the position is a highly motivated, social, optimistic, and energetic college student, recent college graduate, or young professional seeking an incredible learning experience while having the ability to enjoy the top music festivals on the East Coast. You should also possess the following passions:
- Interested in Entrepreneurship / Working for a Start-Up -- The Founder of Jaunt will be on-site running every event and will be a resource for the candidates selected. The Founder possesses extensive knowledge about how to start a business, how to manufacture products, and how to bootstrap a company on a budget without seeking to raise venture capital. You will gain insight on what it’s like to grow a business from the ground up. Candidates that excel will have further opportunities to work with Jaunt.
- Music Lover -- We are incredibly passionate about Jaunt’s purpose in this world and work diligently to share that purpose in the right fashion at the events we partner with. While the candidates selected should expect incredibly fun yet long hard working days on your feet, we are at the top festivals in the world and we make sure you will have time to enjoy select music performances of your choosing.
The selected candidates will receive:
- Financial Stipend
- Free Jaunt pack of your choosing
- Free Festival Ticket(s)
- Opportunity to grow with the Jaunt team in a long-term capacity
If you are the right fit for the position, you can apply by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following requirements:
- Subject of the email is: “Jaunt Events Brand Maverick”
- Attach your resume to the email
- In the email, write 4 sentences on why you are the best fit (be creative and cite any relevant experiences)
- List which of the 6 events you are applying for.